Best Workout Songs — What to Play to Get Pumped Up
During Heart Month there is a lot of awareness for healthier and happy lives. One the most important ways to keep a healthy heart is through exercise. One of the most important ways to exercise happily is with a great mix of songs that will keep you pumped up. Here are some of those great workout songs.
Everyone likes different music to get them pumped up. Workout mixes are important and unique to their makers for different reasons. In general, a perfect pump up mix have a lot of fast beats. But, someone might like a show tune to get them going.
No matter the person, some of these songs might get you ready to go work your way to a healthier heart.
1. Whitney Houston “Dance With Somebody”
2. Usher “DJ Got Us Fallin in Love Again”
3. Katy Perry “California Gurls”
4. Michael Jackson “PYT”
5. Cee Lo Green “Forget You”
6. Sam & Dave “Hold on, I’m Coming”
7. Ester Dean “Drop it Low”
8. Rihanna “Only Girl in the World”
9. Madonna “Hung Up”
10. Survivor “Eye of the Tiger”
Hope, at least, one of these songs gets you pumped up for your heart healthy workout.