Creamy Oreo Truffles Recipe
This recipe is one of the easiest you will ever run across. Truffle lovers will absolutely fall in love with this. The oreo in it is what makes it different from anything you have ever tasted before. When i make them i use the white chocolate almond bark instead of dark chocolate, but that’s just my preference. This recipe came from AllRecipes.com.
1 Hr 30 Min
* 1 (16 ounce) package OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
* 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
* 2 (8 ounce) packages BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
1. Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
2. Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
3. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
Enjoy this recipe!