Donations Sites in East Texas to Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims
Many families in Oklahoma were left with absolutely nothing after Monday’s devastating tornado. It’s times like this when we come together as one and help our neighbors in need. Here’s a list of locations accepting all kinds of donations here in East Texas. We will continue to update you as we hear of more, and if you know of any donation locations, let us know!You can take donations such as monetary, adult/childrens clothing, bathroom necessities, kids toys, hygiene products, water, can/box foods, paper products such as plates napkins, etc. to these places in the Longview area:
- Hyundai of Longview – 3680 U.S. 259, Longview, TX (903) 663-8710
- Osburn Crawfish Hole – 23450 HWY 31 E Kilgore, Tx (903) 983-1810
- Bradfords LLC — 4009 FM 3117 Mt. Pleasant, Tx (903) 577-7952
- Jagged Edge Hair Studio – 1421 HWY 271 Gilmer, Tx (903) 797-2888
Oklahoma Disaster Relief Team: East Texas are requesting water, gatorade, clothes, undergarments, socks, toiletries, baby wipes, diapers, dog and cat food, and just your everyday needs! You can drop those off at Brookshires in Whitehouse and Bethel Bible.
- Brookshire’s in Whitehouse — 601 Texas 110, Whitehouse, TX (903) 839-4955
- Bethel Bible Church – 17121 U.S. 69, Tyler, TX (903) 839-500
- Walmart – 1311 S Jackson St Jacksonville (903) 589-3434
On Wednesday May 22, from 3 pm to close Lonestar Restaurants will be donating 15% of their proceeds to the American Red Cross to go to Moore, OK. Swing by any Jersey Mikes, Smashburger, Wingstop, TCBY, and Rusty Taco tomorrow after 3 pm to donate.
You can also click here for a list of national donation’s such as the Salvation Army and American Red Cross.
If you know of any donation locations in or around East Texas, email email@example.com and let me know where it is and what they are accepting.