Eight More Qualified Yesterday at Million Dollar Hole in One Event
Wednesday afternoon eight more participants qualified for the UT Tyler Southside Bank Patriot Million Dollar Hole in One Finals on Sunday.
Qualifiers from each day leading up to the finals will meet Sunday afternoon at Hollytree Country Club to take their swing for $1 Million.
In addition to the million dollar pin, two more pins will be located on the green. One hole represents $25,000 from KLTV and the other a BMW 4-Series, courtesy of BMW of Tyler.
The list of the qualifiers for Wednesday May 16, 2018 is as follows:
- Ed Barrett of Tyler - 48"
- Rich Legler of Whitehouse - 12"
- Matthew Allen of Tyler - 96"
- Hugh Champion of Tyler - 53"
- Sam Oliphant of Tyler - 69"
- Michael Cearly of Troup - 30"
- Mechele Mills of Tyler - 24"
- Mike Russell of Tyler - 20"
Enjoy extended hours at the Hole-in-One tomorrow from 11 am till 11 pm. The popular day includes an opportunity for Seniors to get bonus shots, and qualifiers each hour during the evening.
The final day of qualifying is set for Saturday afternoon. The finals are set for 4:30 pm on Sunday at Hollytree Country Club.