Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival
- The Square in Downtown Tyler
- Broadway and Erwin Streets, Tyler, TX 75702 United States
The first-ever Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival is coming to downtown Tyler on Saturday, May 3, and you don't want to miss this!
Celebrating all things Texas barbecue and Texas music, Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival is setting itself up to be one of the biggest events in Tyler’s history.
Fifteen of the most celebrated barbecue restaurants from all over Texas will be on hand to hand out samples of their smoked meats, and they’ll be joined by a dream-come-true concert lineup.
Participating barbecue joints include Tyler’s own Stanley’s Famous, Austin’s La Barbecue, Lockhart’s historic Black’s BBQ, the legendary Louie Mueller Barbecue from Tyler and many others. You can see all the restaurants coming right here.
You’ll have three different ticket options for the event: VIP, general admission and concert only. Here’s the rundown of each one:
- VIP: $90. A VIP ticket entitles you to enter the BBQ festival an hour earlier than the rest, plus you’ll get a T-shirt, your first two drinks are paid for and you’ll have a sweet spot right in front of the stage for the concert. VIP entry is at 2 p.m.
- General admission: $45. The GA ticket gives you access to both the BBQ festival and the concert. Paying for a general admission ticket to the BBQ event includes samples from every restaurant. General admission entry is at 3 p.m.
- Concert only: $20. If delicious beef, pork and more isn’t your thing and you just want to come to the show, we can take care of that. Gates open for the concert at 6 p.m.
Interested in being a sponsor or having a vendor booth at the festival? Just click here and get all the info you'll need.