Turn Tyler Pink
October 1, you are invited to join the Tyler Firefighters in an effor to Turn Tyler Pink. The fifth annual event is to raise cancer awareness and is set from 5-7 p.m. The event is free and will provide booths to educate women about cancer and early detection.
In additon to the booths, two mobile Mammogram untis will be there promoting awareness and spreading the word to get screened. Carter BloodCare will be on site with its mobile blood back and anyone who donates blood will receive a coupon for a free Turn Tyler Pink t-shirt.
The event will feature entertainment from area schools, including the TJC drum line, Hogg Middle School Cheerleaders, Robert E. Lee Fiddlers, Mabank Firefighter Clowns, face painting and the Van Fire Department Fire Safety House.
• American Cancer Society – Tyler
• Because I Care (Be The Match Registry)
• Bras For A Cause / Women’s Council of Realtors
• Carter BloodCare
• City of Tyler
• East Texas Radio Group (KYKX, Sunny 106.5, The Ranch, La Invasora)
• ETMC / EMS
• ETMC Cancer Institute / Breast Care Center
• FitSteps For Life / Cancer Foundation for Life
• Gallery Main Street
• Holiday Inn South Broadway
• Mabank Fire Department
• Metabolic Research Center – Tyler
• North East Texas Public Health
• Susan G. Komen For The Cure – Tyler
• Texas Oncology – Tyler
• The Hospice of East Texas
• Trinity Mother Francis Ross Breast Center
• Tyler Convention and Visitor Bureau
• Tyler Fire Department / Combat Challenge
• Tyler Fire Fighter / CARE
• Tyler Hematology-Oncology, P. A.
• Tyler Independent School District
• UT Health Northeast
• Van Fire Department