Glee goes Gaga Again with “Born This Way” 90 Minute Episode
Next Tuesday on Fox, little monsters will be watching closely as the epic 90-minute ‘Glee‘: ‘Born This Way’ Lady Gaga episode premiers. Not only will our favorite glee club lay down the Gaga-licious ‘be yourself’ tune, the episode will feature five additional non-Gaga songs.
New Directions will each come to terms with some of their biggest insecurities, but ‘Born This Way’ is centered more around bully football player Karofsky, who is slowly accepting his sexuality. The show will draw to a close with Gaga’s big hit, which stresses the importance of being the person you were born to be.
But first, rumor has it that Kurt is going back to McKinley High, and the Dalton Academy Warblers will bid farewell with Keane’s hit, ‘Somewhere Only We Know.’ Also new to the ‘Born This Way’ episode, Mike and Finn will lay down ‘I’ve Gotta Be Me’ (Sammy Davis, Jr), New Directions will cover the Duck Sauce hit ‘Barbra Streisand,’ and someone will sing Sunset Boulevard’s ‘As If We Never Said Goodbye’ — though we don’t know who just yet.
Quinn and Rachel will do a mash-up of TLC’s ‘Unpretty’ with the West Side Story track, ‘I Feel Pretty.’
‘Born This Way’ Episode Song List:
- New Directions, ‘Born This Way’ (Lady Gaga)
- Dalton Academy Warblers, ‘Somewhere Only We Know’ (Keane)
- Quinn and Rachel, ‘I Feel Pretty/Unpretty’ (West Side Story/TLC)
- Finn and Mike, ‘I’ve Gotta Be Me’ (Sammy Davis, Jr.)
- New Directions, ‘Barbra Streisand’ (Duck Sauce)
- TBA, ‘As If We Never Said Goodbye’ (Sunset Boulevard)