Happy Mean Girls Day!
"On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was."
"It's October 3rd."
For everyone who has ever seen 'Mean Girls,' these words are probably ingrained in your head permanently. Therefore, today is unofficially 'Mean Girls Day.'
Even though it's not Wednesday, it's probably still an appropriate day to wear pink. And it's definitely a holiday worth celebrating! I think the most obvious celebration strategy would be to grab a copy of 'Mean Girls' and take the time to watch it ASAP.
And for those of you who don't have the time to watch the movie today, here is a list of all the best quotes:
- "She asked me how to spell orange." - Damian
- "She's totally rich because her dad invented Toaster Streudels." - Damian
- "That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets." - Damian
- "Sorry, we only carry sizes 1, 3, and 5. You could try Sears." - Saleslady
- "I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular." - Gretchen
- "Gretchen, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles." - Karen
- "Half the people in this room are mad at me, and the other half only like me because they think I pushed somebody in front a bus, so that's not good." - Cady
- "There's a 30% chance that it's already raining!" - Karen
- "If you're from Africa, why are you white?" - Karen
- "Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! " - Coach Carr
- "Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen! It's not going to happen!" - Regina
- "She doesn't even go here!" - Damian
- "Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Regina George?" - Ms. Norbury