Have You Made Your Week 4 NFL Picks? Here are Mine
Keep in mind I have no idea what I'm doing. Somehow I had beginner's luck the first week of our NFL Pick 'Em and went 12-4. That first week is carrying me.
Weeks 2 and 3, I was about 50-60% right, so my percentage is looking okay right now, and I'm leading the other DJs in the building, but that could all change in one week.
I'm shocked to be picking the Browns, but after watching Baker Mayfield's performance last Sunday, I'm taking a chance! I'm also enjoying watching local stand out, Patrick Mahomes's performance for the Chiefs. It's making Sundays more exciting out our house, where the Red Zone is on every week.
My husband plays in three different fantasy football leagues, so I guess I'm picking up a little bit of knowledge from him, and the constant football commentary at our house.
Here are my selections for Week 4, and yes I correctly chose the Rams last night!
Thursday, September 27
- Minnesota Vikings at Los Angeles Rams - Rams
Sunday, September 30
- New York Jets at Jacksonville Jaguars - Jaguars
- Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots - Patriots
- Philadelphia Eagles at Tennessee Titans - Eagles
- Houston Texas at Indianapolis Colts - Colts
- Buffalo Bills at Green Bay Packers - Packers
- Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys - Cowboys
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Chicago Bears - Buccaneers
- Cincinnati Bengals at Atlanta Falcons - Falcons
- Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals - Seahawks
- Cleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders - Browns
- New Orleans Saints at New York Giants - Giants
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Chargers - Chargers
- Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - Steelers
Monday, October 1
- Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos - Chiefs