Kidd’s Kids Day 2017 Is Tuesday, October 17th
It happens once a year, Kidd's Kids Day, is happening Tuesday, October 17th!
This special day is set aside by The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show to raise money to help send fifty special kids along with their immediate family on a trip of a lifetime to Walt Disney World in Florida! This trip is super special because these children fight each day with a life altering or life threatening condition. The trip is made possible for these children because it is funded 100% by members of KiddNation (listeners of The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show).
There are many ways to donate to make this trip possible:
- by phone on Kidd's Kids Day
- online via credit card - debit card - check
- text KIDD to 52000 for a $10 donation
- dine out at Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers on Kidd's Kids Day
- in person 6a - 9a at a Tyler or Longview Chick-Fil-A location
- S. Broadway near Donnybrook - Tyler
- Troup Hwy. near Loop 323 - Tyler
- Loop 281 @ Gilmer Rd. - Longview
- Loop 281 @ Fourth St. - Longview
- in person 10a - 1p at a Tyler or Longview Raising Cane's location
- S. Broadway near Loop 323 - Tyler
- Loop 281 @ Airline Dr. - Longview
Kidd's Kids Day 2017 on Mix 93-1 is brought to you by Pratt Modular Homes.
Mix 93-1 would like for you to meet the four special children from East Texas that have been selected to go on the trip this year! Your donation will help these kids create some special memories with their families during the Kidd's Kids trip!