Taste of Cooking Saves You Time In The Kitchen
Mix 93-1 and the Taste Of Home Cooking Show are here to help you save time in the kitchen. We know you have the best intentions in mind to prepare a good tasting healthy meal for your family, but by the time you get home cooking is probably the last thing you’re thinking about. Thanks to Taste Of Home Cooking and Chef Jamie Dunn, you can save time in the kitchen and still have a quick healthy meal with your family. Find out how along with a free recipe after the jump.
The Taste Of Home Cooking Show is coming to Harvey Convention Center in Tyler on Thursday, September 8th. Tickets are on-sale now at the Mix 93-1 studio or online. Doors will open at 4p on the expo hall with the show beginning at 6:30p. There will be several vendor booths along with restaurants sampling their products and you can see the first ever Mix 93-1 Cake Off competition too!
Complete show details are online along with pre-ticket sales.
Thanks to the Taste Of Home and chef Jamie Dunn here’s the free recipe I was going to give you.
“While taking a long car trip, we all snacked on these munchies and didn’t even need to stop for dinner. A life-saver for traveling the open road.” Nancy Schlinger, Middleport, New York
- 24 Servings
- Prep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (18 ounces) granola without raisins
- 1 can (17 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
- 1 package (14 ounces) milk chocolate M&M’s
- 1 package (14 ounces) peanut M&M’s
- 1 package (12-1/4 ounces) Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 1 package (8.9 ounces) Cheerios
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in a covered container or large resealable plastic bags. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.Recipe Courtesy TasteofCooking.com