The 20 Hardest Texas Colleges to Get Accepted To
I remember being in my junior year at high school when I was presented with the seemingly impossible task of finding, applying and getting into a desired four-year university so my parents would be proud. I also wanted to play college baseball, but hey, sometimes we like to dream.
If you choose to continue your education as an adult, you should already be proud of yourself. But for fun, we looked into an article, "2017 Hardest Colleges to Get Into in Texas" at niche.com and thought a few alum would like to share how awesome their alma mater is.
The factors Niche considered in this list include acceptance rate, a composite of SAT/ACT of the 25th percentile of enrolled students, and a composite of SAT/ACT of the 75th percentile of enrolled students. All information was sourced from the United State Department of Education.
So without further ado, start looking for your school and rep your college pride!
- Rice University
- University of Texas - Austin
- Southern Methodist University
- Trinity University - Texas
- Texas Christian University
- Houston Baptist University
- Baylor University
- LeTourneau University - Longview
- Southwestern University
- University of Texas - Dallas
- Austin College
- Dallas Baptist University
- Abilene Christian University
- Texas Wesleyan University
- Texas A&M University - Galveson
- Texas A&M University
- University of Houston
- University of Houston - Clear Lake
- Hardin-Simmons University
- Texas tech University
University of Tyler made No. 48 for the hardest Texas universities to get into.
You can find the rest of this list with more information on each school at niche.com.