Get New Kicks and Register To Vote At Foot Locker
Foot Locker is the only place where you can get some fresh kick and register to vote!
With Tuesday (November 22nd) being National Voters Registration Day, anyone can check their voters registration status, register to vote, and sign up for reminders on the upcoming election.
Frank Bracken, Executive Vice President & CEO if Foot Locker North American spoke more in detail of the partnership,
At Foot Locker, Inc., we believe in the power of our people – more than 30,000 store and corporate team members across the country. Now, more than ever, we are committed to uplifting and empowering our team by offering flexible voting hours and resources to encourage them to exercise their right to vote, and together, make a significant impact at the polls.
In Texas, you can also register to vote by mail by printing a voter registration form, filling it out and mailing it your local election office.
For more details on Foot Locker's Voters Registration drive click here!
Here are a couple of key dates to keep in mind.
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020
- The deadline for registering to vote by mail to vote (postmarked by) Monday, October 5th, 2020
- The deadline to register in person to vote is Monday October 5th, 2020
- The deadline to request a ballot by mail is (received by) Friday, October 23rd, 2020
- The early voting period runs from Tuesday, October 13th, 2020 to Friday, October 30th, 2020, but dates and hours may very pending where you live.
Remember to BE SEEN...BE HEARD...VOTE ON NOVEMBER 3RD!