Tips for Dealing With Jet Lag
It's summertime, and we all know that means it's time for vacations. Whether those vacations are here in the states or halfway around the world they can be equally exhausting as relaxing.
If you find your vacation to wear you out and leave you more exhausted than before, then try these tips to help alleviate your jet lag for your next trip:
- Get rest before you go
- Have all of your trip preparations done two days before you actually leave
- Stay hydrated before, during and after the trip
- Be prepared to deal with a minor cold or allergies on the trip or when you get home
- When you arrive at your destination, set yourself on their time schedule
- Spend time outdoors, exercise if you can
- Sleep on the plane or in the car if you can
And most importantly, enjoy your vacation and come back home relaxed and rejuvenated!