Easter Egg Hunts This Weekend in East Texas
This year has flown by, it’s already almost Easter weekend. The infamous Easter Bunny will be making his way to East Texas and leaving eggs all around for kids to find! This is a kids favorite holiday because they get to hunt eggs and find candy, and not get in trouble for eating it all! Here are some local Easter egg events going on this Easter weekend.
Easter Egg Hunt at Emmett J. Scott Park
- When: Friday, March 29 11 am – 5 pm
- Where: Emmett J. Scott Park, 1710 Confederate Ave Tyler, Tx 75702
- What: Will take food to the elderly in the neighborhood with an Easter egg hunt at 1 p.m. There will be food, fun, bounce houses and games and church choirs will be performing.
Trinity Lutheran Easter Egg Hunt
- When: March 30, 2013 10:00am – 11:15am
- Where: 2001 Hunter Street, Tyler, TX 75701
- What: All parents, grandparents, and 5th grade children and younger are invited to join for our annual Easter egg hunt and puppet show.
Motion Church Easter Egg Drop – Longview
- When: March 30; 1:30-3:30 PM
- Where: Lobo Practice Field; 201 E. Tomlinson Pkwy, Longview, Texas 75605
- What: Motion Church is hosting its second Helicopter Egg Drop. This year, it’s going to be bigger and better! Twice as many eggs and many more festivities. You don’t want to miss it!
Easter Egg Express
- When: March 29, 2013 – March 30, 2013
- Where: Texas State Railroad – Rusk or Palestine Depot
- What: Take a train ride to meet the Easter Bunny! Enjoy an Easter egg hunt, hayrides, games, food vendor and much more!