Downtown Tyler Film Festival
- Liberty Hall
- 103 E. Erwin St., Tyler, TX 75702 United States
The third annual Downtown Tyler Film Festival is Sept. 25-28, with films of all genres from all over the world.
The daily pass for Wednesday through Friday is only $5; the Saturday night “Best of the Fest,” which includes food and drinks at the pre- and post-party is $15; or you can buy the Producer’s all-access pass for only $25.
The Festival nights are as follows:
- Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 7 p.m.: Films Made in the USA
- Thursday, Sept. 26 at 7 p.m.: Home-Grown Texas Films
- Friday, Sept. 27 at 7 p.m.: Foreign Film Night
- Donation Matinee – Saturday, Sept. 28 at 3 p.m.: Student and Art Films
- Saturday, Sept. 28 at 7 p.m.: The Best of the Fest
For the first time ever, there will also be a Saturday afternoon matinee of the Student and Art Films for donations only.
The top short films of each category are re-shown in the “Best of the Fest” screening Saturday night and the contest winners will be announced with some pretty exciting cash prizes.
Films have been submitted from all over the world including; Tyler, Kentucky, New York, Alabama, L.A., England, Cuba, Italy, Australia, Brazil, Spain, France, Belgium and more. However, it may surprise you to discover that some of the top contenders were actually made right here in Tyler.