Below are contest rules for specific contests airing on Mix 93-1. If a current contest is not specified then the general rules will apply.
Mix 93-1 Cutie Patootie 2017
Official Contest Rules
Station(s) Address: 3810 Brookside Drive Tyler, TX 75701
Telephone: 903-581-0606 (this is not a contest line)
Townsquare Media, LLC its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows: The Company may conduct the Contest concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during the Contest as announced on the affected station.
Participating stations include KTYL-FM.
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
A. Dates of Contest: Online entries accepted Friday, March 10, 2017 through Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 11:59p. Age division voting begins Tuesday, March 21, 2017 (or later date depending upon number of entries received) through Monday, March 27, 2017 at 10 a.m. Final voting begins Tuesday, March 28, 2017 through Monday, April 3, 2017 at 10 a.m. Winner announced on air Monday, April 3, 2017 after 10a after winner making contact with winner.
B. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participant’s casting votes in online poll. Submit a picture of the child to be entered into the online photo contest utilizing the entry form online at mix931fm.com and agreeing to the rules and Appendix A (release form) by 11:59p on Sunday, March 19, 2017.
C. How to Play: Children’s pictures to be considered for the contest must be submitted by the parent or legal guardian and comply with all requests on entry form, including release form and deadlines to be considered. Pictures of the children will appear online at mix931fm.com and appear in one of four (4) different age groups: birth to 1 year, 1 year to 2 years, 2 years to 3 years and 3 years to 4 years. Age will be determined using the date March 10, 2017.
Age division voting will be open in accordance with dates above and online at mix931fm.com and pictures will be voted on by the public with the results of the polls not being shown. Final voting, consisting of four contestants from each age division will be open in accordance with dates above and online at mix931fm.com and pictures will be voted on by the public with the results of the polls not being shown.
D. How winner will be determined: At the conclusion of age division voting in accordance with dates above, the winners of each age division will advance on to the final round of voting. Final voting will consist of 4 contestants (winner of each age group). At the conclusion of the final round of voting in accordance with the dates above, the winner will be contacted and announced on air in accordance with date above.
2. Description of prize package.
One winner from each age group will win a prize package from Top Fun Longview consisting of four tickets for mini-golf, go karts, cannonball air blaster, and laser tag (valued at $110.00). Grand Prize winner will receive a 16 gig iPad Air.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents at least 18 years old as determined by the Company and reside in the Station’s Total Survey Area (TSA) and be the parent or legal guardian of child submitted in picture. A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Only one (1) prize per household for the Contest. Employees of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. If a contest is a call in to win contest and/or a telephone is needed to participate in the Contest, participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the Contest. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges (800, 888, 877, 866, etc.) may experience call connection problems. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. For all contests the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Entry forms in a register-to-win contest must be handwritten. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms is permitted.
5. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
6. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Station during normal business hours or mail a written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to the Station’s address, listed above. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. To be removed from our direct mail, email or fax lists, visit the main office of the Station during regular business hours, or send a self addressed stamped envelope with contest name to KNUE-KISX-KKTX-KTYL 3810 Brookside Drive, Tyler, TX 75701.
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the Unites States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
11. Townsquare Media LLC reserves the right to change or modify these rules at any given time.
Release For Mix 93-1 Cutie Patootie 2014
I hereby agree and consent to participate in a promotional contest entitled Mix 93-1 2017 Cutie Patootie ( herein defined as the “Contest”) conducted by radio station KTYL-FM (herein defined as the “Station”). In order to participate in the Contest, I personally submitted a photograph which may be posted on the Station’s internet website. In consideration for allowing me to participate in the Contest, I agree as follows:
For purposes of this Release Agreement, the “Released Parties” shall mean any person or entity associated in any way with the Contest, including but not limited to the Station, Townsquare Media LLC, their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees. Furthermore, for purposes of this Release Agreement, the term “Loss” shall mean all damages, losses, costs, and injuries of every kind and character including, but not limited to, all economic damages, loss of business opportunities, embarrassment, mental anguish, loss of consortium, loss of services, loss of companionship, and loss of employment.
I hereby warrant and represent that I own or control, or I have obtained a license for all of the uses to be made of the photograph, either commercial or promotional. I further warrant that the photograph does not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary or personal rights for which I have not obtained a license or any other necessary rights.
I understand that by entering and submitting the photo in the Contest, I have granted to the Released Parties, a perpetual, world wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
I acknowledge and agree that the Released Parties may subsequently use for publicity and/or promotional purposes, my name, likeness, photographs, videotapes or other recordings, including but not limited to the photograph submitted in the Contest, of him/her participating in the Contest, without any additional consideration to me, beyond allowing me to participate in the Contest.
Go To The Mat!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. All federal, state and local regulations apply. Sponsored by Townsquare Radio, LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830 (“Sponsor”). These Official Rules govern the sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) being conducted by participating Townsquare Media radio stations, which include “stations to be added”. (individually, the “Stations”).
This Promotion is titled: Go To The Mat
1. PROMOTION DATES
This Promotion begins February 9, 2017 at 6am local time and ends March 8, 2017 at 6pm local time (the “Promotion Period”).
Winner will be drawn from all entries across all areas, and announced on air on March 15, 2017 between 6am and 7pm local time.
a. The Promotion is open to all legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older (unless otherwise stated) who reside in the Station metro survey area as defined by Nielsen. Employees of the Station, the Station’s licensee, Sponsor, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, their advertising or promotional agencies, and participating sponsors (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), other radio stations in the Station’s metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. “Immediate family” members include spouses, children, step-children, parents, step-parents, siblings and step-siblings. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
b. Proof of age, identity and eligibility must be furnished to Station upon request. All entry information must be complete and accurate. The Station will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry.
c. Entrants are required to provide truthful information, and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. The Station will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
3. HOW TO ENTER AND WINNER SELECTION
a. To participate in the Promotion, you must first register online, on-site at a designated retail location, or by mailing-in, as described below. Then, once you are registered, you qualify to be entered into the drawing for the Prize, as described below. Only one registration per person.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: To register online, visit the Station website and follow the links and instructions to register for the Promotion and submit your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth and a valid email address in the online entry form. Only one online entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise noted. An entrant may use only one email address for purposes of entry in this Promotion. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning an email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. Online entry webpage computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION: To enter on-site, visit the specified location on the specified date between the specified times (see detailed information on the Station’s website) and complete an official entry form (available while supplies last) with your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and date of birth, and put the entry form in the registration box. All entries must be received by end of the event, unless otherwise noted. Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise specified. The Station is not responsible for lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries.
MAIL-IN REGISTRATION: To enter by mail, legibly hand write your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and date of birth, on a 3×5” card or piece of paper and mail it with sufficient postage in a separate outer mailing envelope to the Station address. All mail-in entries must be received by the Station by the end of the Registration Period. Only one mail-in entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise specified. The Station is not responsible for lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries.
Once the Registration Period is closed, all registered entries will be separated by Station area prior to the Qualifying Period.
All qualifiers across all eligible markets will then be entered into a random drawing. On or about March 15, 2017. Sponsor or its designated representative will choose one (1) winner at random from all eligible entries.
a. The Prize package includes the following, for the winner plus one (1) guest:
1) Round-trip, coach airfare for two (2) people from the closest major airport near the winner’s residence (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Orlando, FL.
2) Single room, double occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) days and one (1) night;
3) Three hundred (300) dollars cash to be used for transportation (to and from the airport, hotel and game) and meals.
4) Two (2) tickets to the Wrestlemania on April 2, 2017.
5) Individual stations at their discretion may offer secondary or runner up prizes from names chosen from their individual databases.
The approximate retail value of this prize is $3,000.00. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination and exact dates of travel. If winner resides within one hundred (100) miles of selected wrestling venue instead of airfare, winner may receive reimbursement for vehicle travel to and from selected football venue at the current IRS rate, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner will not receive any additional prize or money to compensate for not traveling by air. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded, provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
b. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other meals, transportation, gratuities, baggage fees, and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize. The prize is awarded as is, and the Promotion Entities have neither made nor are responsible in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to the prize, with the exception of any standard manufacturer’s warranty that may apply to the prize. Additional restrictions may apply. Travel arrangements must be made through the Sponsor or its designee. Prize is subject to availability. The guest of the winner must be at least 18 years of age. If the winner cannot travel on dates specified by the Sponsor (between April 1, 2017 and April 3, 2017), the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If applicable, the winner and travel companion(s) must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, government issued photo identification and passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. The winner and travel companion(s) must sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility/ publicity and liability release form prior to traveling, as described below. If any prize related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for any reason, the Sponsor’s sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available portion of the prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the un-awarded portion of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to the winner and/or guest, if either engages in disruptive or unruly behavior or in any manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event.
d. If the prize is a gift card or certificate will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift certificate and will expire on the date specified.
e. All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the local Station. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning, unless the prize is time sensitive, and expired or takes place within that period, in which case, the prize must be picked up within that date.
f. There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLAIM
a. Winner will be selected and announced in accordance with these Official Rules. Winner will be notified phone within ten (10) days of the drawing. All decisions of the Sponsor with respect to the Promotion are final.
b. If necessary, the winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within seven (7) days of winning or prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her prize in person, and a prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. A parent or legal guardian must accompany any minor children in all Promotion-related activities, and a parent or legal guardian must claim the prize and sign any requisite releases on behalf of the minor child.
6. CONDITIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a. Entrants and participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Promotion Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these Official Rules. The laws of the State or Commonwealth in which the Station is licensed shall govern this Promotion, without regard to that jurisdiction’s choice of law rules.
b. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent upon request may result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
c. By entering the Promotion, entrants and participants grant to the Promotion Entities the right to publicize the participant’s name, photograph, video, image, likeness, voice, statements, and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotion purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review, except where prohibited by law.
d. Winners and entrants agree, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Entities, their employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion, from any and all tax liability that may be imposed or associated with receipt or use of the prizes, and from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and liability for any damages, expenses, fees, injury or losses (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any Promotion-related or prize-related activity.
e. If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
f. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person not abiding by the official rules, or for tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website, or for any violation of the Official Rules. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in an entrant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If Sponsor makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
g. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
a. Promotion Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, their employees, agents and officers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion are not responsible for: (1) problems associated with television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, facsimile, or cable lines and/or phone or IP numbers that are beyond their control, including, but not limited to, a busy signal, operator interference, cellular interference, internet congestion, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a phone call, facsimile transmission, email transmission, or cable modem service, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; failure of any entry to be received in whole or in part by Station or Sponsor due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service; communications line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service; damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Promotion, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device or other internet interruptions or malfunctions or for technical or other difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during the playing of the Promotion or that may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the acquisition, completion or submission of an entry; failures of or other problems relating to computer hardware, software, the internet, or similar systems, including but not limited to difficulties relating to entrants’ ISP, DSL, or cable modem access, “worms,” or viruses or any other problems of any description or nature which may prohibit, prevent or interfere with the acquisition, completion or submission of any entry; (2) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Promotion; (3) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entry forms; (4) cancellations, postponements, or delays; (5) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Promotion or to perform under these Rules. In the event of any of the foregoing or in the event of an ownership or format change, Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify, or continue the Promotion, in its sole discretion. Promotion Entities make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and PROMOTION ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
9. RULES AND WINNERS LISTS
a. For a copy of the official rules of the Promotion, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (“SASE”) for receipt by the end of the Promotion Period to Station address Attn: Promotion Rules. For the names of the prize winner send a SASE for receipt within 60 days following the end of the Promotion Period to the attention of Promotion Winner Lists at the above address (VT residents may omit return postage). In either case please be sure to specify the name of the Promotion for which you are requesting the rules or winners list. Official rules and winner lists (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at the Station’s web site.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, LLC
Win Your Way to See various artists at the Coachella Music Festival in Indio (Near Palm Springs, Ca,) April 14-16 2017 in Indio Ca (near Palm Springs, Ca) (the “Contest”)
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED eighteen (18) YEARS OF AGE AS OF Feb 10, 2017.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
2. PRIZE: The prize of the Contest consists of the following: (a) two (2) tickets as designated by RCA Records to see The Coachella Music Festival in Indio, Ca at the Coachella Music Festival grounds on April14-16th, 2017; (b) round-trip coach airfare from the nearest major U.S. airport to the winner’s primary home in the 48 contiguous United States to the nearest airport in the Palm Springs, CA area. in coach class (or equivalent) for the winner and one (1) guest on a carrier and on dates to be speci-fied by RCA and /or sponsor; hotel accommodations for the winner and one guest in a hotel on dates to be determined by RCA Records and/or Sponsor. (c) $500.00 cash provided by Sponsor. The esti-mated total retail value of the prize of this Contest is two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00) which value may vary based on the location of the winner’s primary home. The winner is not permit-ted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Local transportation, luggage fees, and any and all other travel relat-ed fees not included in the airfare, as well as taxes owed by the winner and his/her guest as a result of the Contest, meals, gratuities, and any and all other personal and/or incidental costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, are the sole responsibilities of the winner and his/her guest. Winner must have a valid credit card for incidentals.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Contest by going to the participating radio station’s website, selecting the tab for this contest, and entering in your e-mail address, full name, age, city, zip code and state of residence. By entering this Contest you agree to be bound by the Contest Official Rules.
All entries, as well as all copyrights thereto, will become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor will not be re-sponsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entries. Your entry must be submitted within the Entry Period (set forth in Section 6) or it will be deemed void. Sponsor reserves the right to deem void and disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice.
Multiple entries are permitted.
4. ONLINE ENTRIES. The winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the author-ized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access pro-vider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the do-main associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or in-accurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omis-sion, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other er-ror or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or result-ing from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest, or for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Contest, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unau-thorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an en-trant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legit-imate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached eighteen (18) years of age as of February 10, 2017. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after February 10, 2017 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or inde-pendent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, pro-duction, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immedi-ate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: A representative of Sponsor will select the win-ner randomly. The winner will be selected and notified on or about March 6, 2017. The winner will be notified by e-mail. In the event that Sponsor cannot reach the winner within one (1) day after it attempts to notify the winner, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must:
(a) confirm receipt of the notice by return email; and
(b) complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), a 1099-MISC IRS tax form (to be provided by Sponsor) and such other documentation (if any) requested by Spon-sor.
7. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on February 10, 2017 and ends March 3, 2017. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on March 3, 2017.
8. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By par-ticipating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
9. USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, bio-graphical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all with-out notice or compensation to you.
10. ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any na-ture whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringe-ment of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
11. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor re-serves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winner, available after March 6, 2017, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘Win Your Way to See Coachella in Indio, Ca c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
13. COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘Win Your Way to See Coachella in Indio, Ca’ to:
Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
14. APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York without giving ef-fect to conflicts of law rules.
15. PRIZE PROVIDER: RCA Records (the “Prize Provider”).
Townsquare Media Tyler | Longview General Contest Rules
Dates/Terms/Eligibility KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM, (the “Stations”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on its website.
There is no purchase necessary to enter or win.
Employees of Radio Stations KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM, (“Stations”), Townsquare Media, its affiliates and their public relations agencies, participating sponsors and family members (family is defined as spouse, parents, children, sibling, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents) are ineligible.
Employees or agents of Townsquare Media, its radio stations (including KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM) or any entity associated with the Contest as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent may not participate.
One prize per winner and his/her immediate family (family is defined as spouse, parents, children, sibling, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents) and or/household (household is defined as anyone living at the same address) is allowed within a thirty (30) day period.
All sales, prizes and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes may be transferable, but not exchanged and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM assume no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM, KDOK-AM is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter or performer.
All winners for all contest conducted by the Stations must live within the Stations TSA (Total Survey Area). Winners from outside the Station TSA are not eligible to win.
Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail or telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries from reaching KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM. Listeners can call the contest line by dialing (903) 581-4111, (903) 509-1000, (903) 939-1107, 0r (903)561-8200. If a caller gets disconnected for any reason before their name and phone number have been recorded, another call will be taken. Decisions of the KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM judges are final. All contest entries will become the property of KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX- FM.
In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which shall be final and binding
Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website (knue.com, mix931fm.com, hot1073jamz.com, 96xrocks.com), in person at the Station’s studios (3810 Brookside Drive, Tyler, TX.) during regular business hours (Mon-Fri. 8am – 5pm) or by sending a written request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM and sponsors not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM or users by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. KNUE- FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the Official General Rules appearing above.
Employees of Townsquare Media, KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM, its associated agencies, and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
Any and all federal, provincial, and local laws apply to all contests.
Winner’s voice or likeness may be used in conjunction with recorded announcements or outside advertising for KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM. Winners may be recorded and played back on- air, on any of the Townsquare Media radio stations, Facebook pages, or station websites (knue.com, mix931fm.com, hot1073jamz.com, 96xrocks.com).
Prize is awarded as is to the winner only. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted. Prize has no cash value.
In the case of ballot entry contests; if ballot form is illegible, a new form will be drawn
Ballots must be filled out by actual person entering to win contest. No substitutions. If ballot was filled out by a third person, a new ballot will be drawn.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM may not be held responsible for any technical difficulties, for example studio equipment or phones that result in a potential winner being disconnected on studio lines.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM reserves the right to supplement or change contest rules at any time. The decisions of Townsquare Media are final.
By participating in any contests, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations of the promotion.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value; winners do not have any right to substitution of prizes.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged or delayed.
Prize winners must be at least 18 years old, unless otherwise specified.
Contest may only be entered one (1) time per person, unless otherwise specified.
One (1) spin per person, per event on the Super Prize Machine, unless otherwise specified.
Where a prize consists of tickets for a sporting event, concert, movie, play or similar event, KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM will not be responsible for cancellation. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event.
Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize.
Particular contests may limit eligibility to persons of a certain age, who live in a given geographic location, or who work in a particular job, by way of example. Contestants are responsible for determining whether such eligibility limitations apply to a particular contest or promotion.
In its discretion, KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM is reserved exclusively to KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM. Its decisions shall be final.