Several contest rules may appear on this page, please be aware of what set of rules your are reading. If there are no rules for the contest you are looking for then the general contest rules will apply.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, LLC
The ‘Win a Trip to See Meghan Trainor in Los Angeles Contest’ (the “Contest”)
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AS OF February 1, 2015.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
2. PRIZE: The prize of the Contest consists of the following: (a) two (2) tickets to see Meghan Trainor in Los Angeles at the El Rey Theatre Saturday, February 21, 2015 ; (b) round-trip coach airfare from the nearest major U.S. airport to the winner’s primary home in the 48 contiguous United States to Los Angeles, CA. in coach class (or equivalent) for the winner and one (1) guest on a carrier and on dates to be specified by Sponsor; (c) two (2) nights hotel accommodations for the winner and one guest in a hotel on dates to be determined by Sponsor; (d) $500 cash; (e) the winner may also receive the chance to meet Meghan Trainor based on availability. The estimated total retail value of the prize of this Contest is two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00) which value may vary based on the location of the winner’s primary home. The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Local transportation, luggage fees, and any and all other travel related fees not included in the airfare, as well as taxes owed by the winner and his/her guest as a result of the Contest, meals, gratuities, and any and all other personal and/or incidental costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, are the sole responsibilities of the winner and his/her guest. Winner must have a valid credit card for incidentals.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Contest by going to the participating radio station’s website, selecting the tab for this contest, and entering in your e-mail address, full name, age, city, zip code and state of residence. By entering this Contest you agree to be bound by the Contest Official Rules.
All entries, as well as all copyrights thereto, will become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entries. Your entry must be submitted within the Entry Period (set forth in Section 6) or it will be deemed void. Sponsor reserves the right to deem void and disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice.
Multiple entries are permitted.
4. ONLINE ENTRIES. The winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest, or for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Contest, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached twenty-one (21) years of age as of February 2, 2015. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after January 19, 2015 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: A representative of Sponsor will select the winner randomly. The winner will be selected and notified on or about February 2, 2015. The winner will be notified by e-mail. In the event that Sponsor cannot reach the winner within one (1) day after it attempts to notify the winner, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must:
(a) confirm receipt of the notice by return email; and
(b) complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), a 1099-MISC IRS tax form (to be provided by Sponsor) and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
7. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on January 19, 2015 and ends February 1, 2015. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on February 1, 2015.
8. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
9. USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
10. ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
11. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winner, available after February 5, 2015, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘Win a Trip to See Meghan Trainor in Los Angeles Contest’ c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
13. COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘Win a Trip to See Meghan Trainor in Los Angeles Contest’.
14. APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
15. PRIZE PROVIDER: Epic Records (the “Prize Provider”).
Townsquare Media Tyler | Longview General Contest Rules
Dates/Terms/Eligibility KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM, (the “Stations”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on its website.
There is no purchase necessary to enter or win.
Employees of Radio Stations KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM, (“Stations”), Townsquare Media, its affiliates and their public relations agencies, participating sponsors and family members (family is defined as spouse, parents, children, sibling, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents) are ineligible.
Employees or agents of Townsquare Media, its radio stations (including KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM) or any entity associated with the Contest as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent may not participate.
One prize per winner and his/her immediate family (family is defined as spouse, parents, children, sibling, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents) and or/household (household is defined as anyone living at the same address) is allowed within a thirty (30) day period.
All sales, prizes and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes may be transferable, but not exchanged and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM assume no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM, KDOK-AM is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter or performer.
All winners for all contest conducted by the Stations must live within the Stations TSA (Total Survey Area). Winners from outside the Station TSA are not eligible to win.
Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail or telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries from reaching KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM. Listeners can call the contest line by dialing (903) 581-4111, (903) 509-1000, (903) 939-1107, 0r (903)561-8200. If a caller gets disconnected for any reason before their name and phone number have been recorded, another call will be taken. Decisions of the KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM judges are final. All contest entries will become the property of KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX- FM.
In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which shall be final and binding
Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website (knue.com, mix931fm.com, hot1073jamz.com, 96xrocks.com), in person at the Station’s studios (3810 Brookside Drive, Tyler, TX.) during regular business hours (Mon-Fri. 8am – 5pm) or by sending a written request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM and sponsors not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM or users by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. KNUE- FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the Official General Rules appearing above.
Employees of Townsquare Media, KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM, its associated agencies, and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
Any and all federal, provincial, and local laws apply to all contests.
Winner’s voice or likeness may be used in conjunction with recorded announcements or outside advertising for KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM. Winners may be recorded and played back on- air, on any of the Townsquare Media radio stations, Facebook pages, or station websites (knue.com, mix931fm.com, hot1073jamz.com, 96xrocks.com).
Prize is awarded as is to the winner only. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted. Prize has no cash value.
In the case of ballot entry contests; if ballot form is illegible, a new form will be drawn
Ballots must be filled out by actual person entering to win contest. No substitutions. If ballot was filled out by a third person, a new ballot will be drawn.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM may not be held responsible for any technical difficulties, for example studio equipment or phones that result in a potential winner being disconnected on studio lines.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM reserves the right to supplement or change contest rules at any time. The decisions of Townsquare Media are final.
By participating in any contests, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations of the promotion.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value; winners do not have any right to substitution of prizes.
KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged or delayed.
Prize winners must be at least 18 years old, unless otherwise specified.
Contest may only be entered one (1) time per person, unless otherwise specified.
One (1) spin per person, per event on the Super Prize Machine, unless otherwise specified.
Where a prize consists of tickets for a sporting event, concert, movie, play or similar event, KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM will not be responsible for cancellation. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event.
Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize.
Particular contests may limit eligibility to persons of a certain age, who live in a given geographic location, or who work in a particular job, by way of example. Contestants are responsible for determining whether such eligibility limitations apply to a particular contest or promotion.
In its discretion, KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM is reserved exclusively to KNUE-FM, KTYL-FM, KISX-FM, KKTX-FM. Its decisions shall be final.