Crawfish Season Begins: Where Can You Get the Best Crawfish in East Texas?
Crawfish season is upon us. Sure, you can enjoy many different crawfish dishes throughout the year but now is the peak time to get our hands on the boiled variety.
Add some spice with potatoes and corn on the cob... my mouth is watering as I type.
Where can you get those delicious crustaceans? Here's a list of our favorite local spots that we compiled.
- The Catch - Locations in Tyler and Lindale
- Happy's Fishhouse in Tyler
- Fish City Grill in Tyler
- Circle M Crawfish in Big Sandy
- Crawfish Barn in Mt Selman
- Crawfish Junction in Jacksonville
Additions thanks to you guys:
- Claw Daddy's - in Mineola (Thanks Misty R. Craft!)
- Wade's Place - in Chandler (Overwhelming fan favorite!)
- Cajun Steamer - in Longview (Thanks Gayla Ross!)
- Crawfish Cove - in Longview (Thanks Bob Queen!)
- Seth's Lake Fork Creek - in Quitman (Thanks Rachel Cash!)
- Mudbugs Bar/Mardi Gras Seafood & Steaks - in Mt. Pleasant (Shout out to Tim Nelson!)
Now, we have most likely left off some places. Let us know below if you have a favorite place in East Texas to get some mud bugs and we'll add it to the list and thank you for it!