10 Qualified to Swing for $1Million Monday at the Hole in One
The 2018 UT Tyler Southside Bank Patriot Million Dollar Hole-In-One kicked off Monday, May 14, with a bang!
Monday was Ladies' day and the first day of qualifying at the UT Tyler Southside Bank Patriot Million Dollar Hole-in-One on campus at UT Tyler.
10 hitters qualified to hit in the finals on Sunday May 20, at Hollytree Country Club.
The list of qualifiers, their hometown and the distance from the pin are as follows:
- Walter Treat of Tyler - 28"
- Tracy Mekalip of Troup - 19"
- Mike Cearley of Troup - 2"
- John Hartsfield of Tyler - 6"
- Jason Gregory of Tyler - 33"
- Gary Hickman of Van - 12"
- Casey Crim of Whitehouse - 40"
- Jon Moore of Tyler - 63"
- Lauren Mekalip of Troup - 28"
- Jeff Reeves of Tyler - 19"
Altogether, over $2,700 in scholarship money was raised for students at UT Tyler! Help the Patriots increase the amount raised by supporting the UT Tyler Patriot Southside Bank Hole-in-One all this week.
Qualifying begins again this afternoon at 4 pm on the soccer fields at the corner of University and Old Omen at UT Tyler.