Mix 93-1 Is Now On Your Amazon Alexa Enabled Devices
Mix 93-1 can not only be heard on your radio, you can listen online at mix931fm.com, listen on your smartphone or tablet with the new Mix 93-1 app and now you can listen to Mix 93-1 through your Alexa enabled device!
With your Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa enabled device, you can simply tell Alexa to play Mix 93-1 and she'll do it! But you've got to teach her the skill first and that's pretty easy to do!
Setting up Mix 93-1 on your Alexa enabled device goes a little like this:
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here)
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app
- Search for Mix 93-1 (KTYL) then tap on the station logo to get to the Mix 93-1 skill
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Mix 93-1 skill
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Mix 93-1”
- Alexa will start playing East Texas #1 Hit Music Station!
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.