How to Choose a Great Family Dentist in Tyler
A dentist is an important part of your health care team: Not only do you need someone who can clean your teeth in a relaxing manner, but you need someone who is available to treat bigger, possibly painful issues quickly.
We found some great tips from the American Dental Association on what to consider when searching for a new dentist and during your first few visits:
- Is the dental office committed to providing dental health education so you can do your part to prevent future problems?
- Is the office staff familiar with your dental plan and quick to answer any questions on financing?
- Be sure to tell the dentist about any past bad experiences or anxiety so he or she can help you have a pleasant experience at your new dental office.
- Is the office accessible for dental emergencies?
- Is the office staff friendly and accommodating?
As you're working your way through the checklist, we suggest calling our friends at Broadway Dental, 5621 South Broadway Ave. in Tyler. They offer same-day appointments and walk-ins — and they are open six days a week!
Dr. Matthew Grace has roots in East Texas, too. He attended Texas A&M University and UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry, completing rotations in San Antonio and Laredo. Then, he spent three years practicing in his hometown before accepting the opportunity as the general dentist at Broadway Dental. He's truly one of us.
To learn more or make an appointment, call (903) 630-6313 or visit broadwaydentaltyler.com.