Jarvis Christian College Offering Free 4-Week Summer Enrichment Program
Calling all computer, math, and biology scholars!
Jarvis Christian College Summer Enrichment Program in Computational and Mathematical Biology is offering a FREE 4-week learning program that offers hands-on experience in mathematical modeling and simulations with Python, R, and NetLogo for solving problems in Computation and Mathematical Biology.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
The FREE program begins Monday (July 6th) – Friday (July 31st) and the participant passing grade will be transferable to mathematical modeling and simulation course in ComMathBio program at Jarvis if the participants decide to join the program.
- The requirements for this program are the following:
- Graduating High School Senior and First Two Year Undergraduate students
- Have completed at least High School
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3.0 GPA out of 4.0
- U.S. Citizens or permanent residents
For more information and complete application process contact Dr. W. Samyono at (903) 730-4890 extension 4028.