Multimedia Marketing Specialist
Townsquare Media Tyler is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team! You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations & all of its platforms, plus programmatic digital advertising and website platforms that include development, SEO and mobilization of sites.
Are you commission-driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Well then, we want to talk to you!
• Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
• Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
• Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
• Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
• Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
• Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
• Follow accountability set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
• Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
• Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
• Previous sales experience preferred. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
• Knowledge and experience with digital media.
• The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, tenacious and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
• Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
• Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle required.
• Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
• Uncapped commission potential
• 3 weeks of Vacation Time
• Company provided Laptop
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• High Energy Work Environment
• Opportunity for Upward Mobility
• The growth opportunity is great- TSM is a fast-growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising and marketing solutions platform in small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 321 radio stations and more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) and approximately 200 live events. Our brands include local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 and NJ101.5; iconic local and regional events such as WYRK’s Taste of Country (update link!), the Boise Music Festival, the Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival and Taste of Fort Collins; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com and Loudwire.com.
Locally, Townsquare Media owns and operates 101.5 KNUE-FM, Mix 93.1 FM, Classic Rock 96.1, 107.3 KISS-FM, Radio Texas, LIVE with Buddy Logan and the Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival. We put local first!