State Fair Of Texas 2019 Main Stage Lineup Announced
Before you know it Big Tex will be saying his famous phrase 'Hoooowdeeee, fooolllllks!' as he greets fair goers at the State Fair Of Texas.
Big Tex be standing 55' tall looking down on the crowd around him during this years' fair, which runs Friday, September 27th thru Sunday, October 20th. There are plenty of activities and fun for the entire family - from agriculture and farming competitions, new car exhibits, vendors of all kinds, food, rides, games and live music - everyone will have some fun! When it comes to big talent, the State Fair of Texas will feature some big acts this year on the main stage - Rick Springfield, Cameo, Daughtry, Billy Ray Cyrus and more. Just about all genres of music crossing all demographics will be represented on the stage this year.
The Chevrolet Main Stage free concert series lineup has been announced and includes the following performances:
- Friday, September 27th - Rick Springfield - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 28th - To Be Announced - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 28th - Cameo - 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 29th - La Maquinaria Norteña - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 4th - Hotel California - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 5th - Daughtry - 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 6th - Tye Tribbet - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 11th - Bob Schneider -8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 12th - Big & Rich featuring Cowboy Troy - 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 13th - Billy Ray Cyrus - 8:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 14th - Shane & Shane - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 18th - Shining Star - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 19th - To Be Announced - 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 20th - Gary P. Nunn - 3:00 p.m.
In addition to the acts performing on this stage, there will be four additional stages throughout the fairgrounds that will feature live music too.