Mumford and Sons Announce Rescheduled Texas Dates + New Tour
If you held a ticket to one of Mumford and Sons summer tour stops in Dallas or The Woodlands (like me), the band has announced its makeup dates for the shows.
Mumford and Sons were forced to postpone shows in Dallas, The Woodlands, New Orleans and Kansas City when bass player Ted Dwane was forced to undergo emergency surgery for a blood clot on the outside of his brain.
The rescheduled shows will take place at the end of Mumford and Sons’ newly announced “The Full English Tour” for August and September. All tickets purchased for the original dates will be honored for the rescheduled shows, so hopefully you held on to your tickets.
The Vaccines and Bear’s Den will open the newly announced shows, while supporting acts are still to be determined for the makeup concerts.
Here are the dates:
- 8/26 – Molson Canadian Amphitheatre – Toronto, ON – Canada
- 8/28 – Forest Hills Stadium – Queens, NY (Gentlemen Of The Road presents)
- 8/29 – First Niagara Pavilion – Burgettstown, PA
- 9/02 – Klipsch Music Center – Noblesville, IN
- 9/03 – Marcus Amphitheater – Milwaukee, WI
- 9/04 – Xcel Energy Center – Saint Paul, MN
- 9/09 – Oak Mountain Amphitheatre – Pelham, AL
- 9/10 – Centennial Olympic Park – Atlanta, GA
- 9/11 – Charter Amphitheatre – Simpsonville, SC
- 9/16 – New Orleans LA @ Mardi Gras World*
- 9/17 – Woodlands TX @ Cynthia Woods Pavilion*
- 9/18 – Dallas TX @ GEXA Energy Pavilion*
- 9/20 – Bonner Springs KS @ Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre*
* — Rescheduled date