Ed Sheeran, Third Nicest Guy
Do you love Ed Sheeran? You love his music right? Did you also know he's a super nice guy? It's true.
I had a very quick meet and greet with Ed back in September of 2014, and he's adorable. I was nervous, and promptly dropped the vinyl album I had brought with me for him to sign. He instantly, bent over and began helping me pick up that and whatever else I had dropped.
He kindly asked me if I would like for him to autograph the album. I was barely able to speak. I was in awe of his kindness, and obviously I'm a fan of his music. I think I started babbling about the hot weather in Texas. Classic.
He was kind to me, and apparently man others, because he's been recognized by the National League of Junior Cotillions best mannered people. He comes in at number three. Who else made the list? Check it out:
- Drew Brees: for exemplary conduct both on and off the field and outstanding contributions to families in need through the Brees Dream Foundation.
- Justin Thomas: for consistently treating his fans and fellow golfers with respect and kindness.
- Ed Sheeran: for demonstrating above-and-beyond kindness to his fans year after year.
- Will Smith: for displaying well-mannered conduct as both a celebrity and father.
- Lexi Thompson: for demonstrating poise and professionalism in the spotlight.
- Mark Wahlberg: for being polite to everyone in his path throughout his acting career.
- Stephen Curry: for responding to a nine-year old fan’s letter with respect and dignity.
- Trevor Lawrence: for setting an excellent example for today’s youth as an athlete and leader.
- Zendaya Coleman: for inspiring and being a role model to young people.
- Jalen Hurts: for demonstrating exemplary character through a challenging transition.