How to Save 50% at Moody Gardens with the Spring Break Value Pass
Moody Gardens on Galveston Island is always one of our favorite family getaways — but for a limited time, your money stretches a little farther with their Spring Break Value Pass.
Moody Gardens is big enough that there will be something to entertain every age, including:
- Aquarium Pyramid: This 1.5-million-gallon aquarium houses tuxedo penguins, stingrays, seals, sharks and more.
- Reef Rescue Virtual Reality: "Up to 16 guests at a time can take a virtual dive into a beautiful 360° coral reef environment," according to the Moody Gardens website. "Remotely piloting their own R.O.V.E.R. (Remotely Operated Vehicles for Exploring Reefs), their mission is to help restore the undersea home of the fish that live at The Great Barrier Reef."
- Rainforest Pyramid: In one of the truest replicas of a rainforest, you'll find species common in Africa, Asia and the Americas.
- Moody Gardens Golf Course: This recently renovated premiere public golf course "features Paspalum turf, designed for seaside golf courses and providing an outstanding playing surface," according to its website.
- Discovery Museum
- Ropes Course and Zip Line
Plus, through March 21, they're hosting “Under The Sea” Spring Break 2020 where you can hang out with live mermaids, enjoy poolside tropical dance parties complete with seashell cookie decorating and face painting and more.
Make your reservation today! Call 409-741-8484 or book at moodygardenshotel.com. Tell 'em we sent you!