PHOTOS: Take A Look Inside Tyler’s Incredible Workspace You Can Use As You ‘Work From Home’
If you've been booted from your college campus, need a new place to study, or want to work from home - or somewhere similar with a break from the kids, you're in luck because your professional workspace just got a lot cooler.
WorkHub right here in Tyler,TX is one of the largest, shared office space locations in the state, and right now, the office space is open to everyone needing space amid the COVID-19 outbreak in our area. Normally, using the facility would require a membership, but now in an effort to assist our neighbors in our community, the doors are open to both members and non-members alike.
In an effort to help prevent the spread of any germs, WorkHub is asking that people wipe down their workspaces with provided cleaning tools before going home. They also ask that if you're not feeling well, to stay home altogether.
Here are other ways WorkHub is here for you, while helping keep you safe:
- One-person per table rule is enforced to help keep social distance. You're asked to only take up the space you need to get your work done.
- Existing conference room bookings will be honored for groups of 10 or less and begin booking for April.
- WorkHub has temporary closed “communal areas” within the space such as the gym, knowledge hub, gaming hub, and presentation hub to help keep the space sanitized.
- WorkHub has removed all plates, cups, coffee mugs and silverware in the kitchen area. Disposable paper plates, plastic wear, and styrofoam cups will be available.
If working remotely is more your speed, WorkHub also has online resources to help to be more productive as well.
- Join the WorkHub Facebook Members Group, and make sure to check on your fellow WorkHubbers!
- Join the Virtual #Beer30 every Friday at 3:30 via Zoom! (Details on the Facebook Member Group).
- Student and educators will be offered a special 24/7 membership, with valid IDs starting April 1.
- WorkHubber, Thomas Bookhamer, from Leaders Factor is sharing the opportunity for you to join John Maxwell in a FREE three-day Online Leadership Summit: Lead Through Crisis.
- WorkHubbers (Brian Brandt, Kim Beckham & Keith Roberts) have teamed up with the Better Business Bureau to provide FREE coaching for local business owners.
- To help you and your family keep your mental health strong, our dear friend and Yoga instructor, Nikki Aubuchon is inviting our members to join her for FREE YOGA at 7pm every day via Facebook!
Make sure you check out all the details on WorkHub Tyler's website!
Check out what WorkHub looks like on the inside!