Re-create A Texas Favorite Chicken Finger Sauce At Home
- Jordan Howlett (@jordan_the_stallion8) reveals fast food secrets for many different restaurants on social media.
- He has a book where he keeps all of his secret recipes for a special occasion.
- This former Krispy Cream employee's 'Food Secrets' YouTube channel has millions of views.
The soothing deep voice of social media star, Jordan Howlett, never wavers as he released what appears to be a spot-on recipe for Raising Cane's sauce. It's identical in appearance to the salmon-colored concoction that everyone loves on their chicken fingers.
At first glance, the 'One Love' sauce side by side with the version he makes in the following video appears the same. I've seen many different copy-cat recipes for the sauce, and this one has something the others lack.
This isn't the first recipe that he has revealed from his unknown sources. According to DailyDot, he is the "President of the Fast Food Secrets Club".
Viral TikTok Video Releases The Recipe For Raising Cane's Sauce
Jordan The Stallion Recipe for Cane's Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Mayonaise
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Try it for yourself and see if this recipe is legit.
Peyton Manning's Chicken Parm Sandwich Recipe
Gallery Credit: Dave Jensen
Recipes From Gravestones
Gallery Credit: Kristen Matthews