Turn Up Tuesday: 4-20 Style
This turn up Tuesday just happened to fall on a very unique day on the calendar for some people.
In honor of this day, Part Time Justin talks about how marijuana is legal in quite a few states for recreation use and jokes that he's just waiting on Texas to join the movement! He begins turning up your Tuesday with a fun little drink that he calls the 'Liquid Marijuana Shot'. It's a combination of a couple of different rums along with some juice and sweet and sour mix. Get the full recipe below.
In honor of those taking part in 4-20 day, both legally and illegally, he brings up some random stoner thoughts that run may run though some peoples brains today.
- If I eat myself would I be twice as big or disappear completely?
- Why doesn’t soda taste sticky? Jelly tastes sticky
- What’s the whole point of the alphabet being in order?
- IHOP and waffle house should merge and be called the international waffle house of pancakes
- Each time you light your lighter your lighter gets lighter
Where does the wind start?
- If you buy a bigger bed you have more bed room but less bedroom
- If you smoke weed on a boat, does that make it seaweed?
- Being up for something is the same as being down for something
- Right now, you are both the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you will ever be again
- While you wait for the waiter do you become the waiter?
Some of them will really make you think! Listen and hear what the cast had to think about these statements and others in the best of audio segment below.
Listen to "Turn Up Tuesday- A Legal 420 Celebration" on Spreaker.
Ingredients for Justin's 'Liquid Marijuana Shot':
- 1oz Spiced Rum
- 1oz Coconut Rum
- 1oz Melon Liqueur
- 1oz Blue Curacao
- 1oz Sweet & Sour Mix
- 1oz Pineapple Juice